National MarCom Officer :
- To create as much visibility as possible for IMA on national level in close cooperation with the other NC members
- To follow-up the corporate IMA identity (see the guidelines on the website)
- To identify potential partners, sponsors, ….
- To exchange information on potential partners within the National Committee
- To give and receive feedback on contacted companies in their own country, including outcome.
- To share promotional material with the Executive PR Officer
- To actively participate in the Council meetings.
- To liaise with the Executive PR Officer to include the Executive Committee's point of view.
- To brief successor and pass on files
Marketing, Communication and Social Media:
- Implement the Association’s communication strategy in line with the current IMA strategy and ensure that the objectives linked with specific parts of the strategy are achieved within the National Group.
- Establish and maintain links with any media channel, organisations and companies who could offer
- publicity and advancement of IMA – International Management Assistants’ aims.
- Implement the strategy for obtaining sponsorship for the activities and the website, both on national
- Together with the National Treasurer, establish the PR budget.
- Ensure that an appropriate stock of promotional material is available
- Develop a constructive relationship with fellow National Committee Members and national membership as a whole, for the success and continuous advancement of IMA.
- Establish and maintain close links with the Executive PR Officer, as well as the other national PR
- In cooperation with fellow National Committee members, organise events, seminars, visits etc., of
- general interest to IMA members.
- Provide the Website coordinator with contributions as well as sponsorship.
- Ensure that appropriate means of communication are developed and used on a regular basis in close
- cooperation with the fellow National Committee members.
- Feed the social media channels on national level.
- Actively participate in local events, including seminars, visits, members’ meetings, National Committee meetings and the National AGM.
- Actively participate to the Council meeting.
- Actively participate in the AGM.